Further to the development of the new communication tools, it is now necessary to pay a particular attention to the protection of the personal data. This is the reason why, according to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union which will come into effect on May 25th 2018, we commit to respecting the privacy of the personal data we collect
1. What data we collect
Actually, it is possible to visit our website www.awa-asweare.com/ without providing any personal data. In any case, you are not required to provide AWA with such information. However, if you decide not providing us with your personal data, you may eventually not benefit from certain information or services you request.
In this respect, in specific situations, AWA may collect your name, surname and email address (hereafter « Personal data »). By providing these information, you expressly agree that AWA process your data for specific purposes as mentioned in the paragraph 2 as well as for the purposes stated at the end of each form.
2. What we need your data for
AWA may collect and process your personal data :
– (a) In order to provide you with the information or the services you asked for (in particular : sending of newsletters, fee quote, answer to a contact request)
– (b) In order to collect information to optimize our website, our products and services (especially through cookies)
– (c) In order to contact you concerning different events related to AWA including especially products update and Customer service.
3. Form and interactivity :
Your personal information are collected if you fill in our contact form or if you subscribe to our newsletter.
We collect and further process your personal data for the following purposes :
– Follow up of the order
– Information / promotional activities
4. Log files and cookies
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. It mainly consists of :
– IP adress
– Operating system
– Website visited and request
– Time and day of connection
By collecting such information :
– We improve our services and serve you better
5. Retention period
We retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected ( when you contact us via our contact form) or for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletter (a link to unsubscribe to our newsletter is available in every newsletter we send).
6. Objection and withdrawal rights
We are committed to offering you an objection and a withdrawal right concerning the personal data we have collected.
The objection right consists of the possibility to object to the processing of the personal data in specific situation as mentioned when the data is collected.
The withdrawal right consists of the possibility for the user to ask to delete his personal data, i.e. from a mailing list.
7. Right of access
We are committed to recognizing an access and rectification right to any person who is willing to access, change or delete his personal data
In order to invoke these rights, please contact us at the following address :
5 Place Am Duerf
L-3436 Dudelange – Luxembourg
E-mail : email@example.com
Web section : www.awa-asweare.com
The personal data we have collected are saved in a secure environment. All our employees are bound by contractual confidentiality obligations and will respect the confidentiality of any personal data.
To ensure the protection of your personal data, we have implemented the following measures :
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryptions technology
Access management – authorized person
Computer back up
We are committed to maintain a high level of confidentiality integrating the last technological innovations that ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, considering that no mechanism ensures a maximal security, it remains a risk that the personal data may be intercepted by others while transmitting personal data over the internet.
II. COOKIES POLICY
When you visit for the first time the website of AWA, you are informed by a banner at the bottom of the page that information related to your web browsing may be registered in files denominated « cookies ». Our cookies policy gives you a better understanding of the measures implemented with regard to the browsing on our website. It informs you among other things on the cookies used on our website, their purpose (cf. part 1), and gives you the instructions to set the cookies (cf. part 2).
1. General information related to the cookies used on the website of AWA
AWA as developer of this website will be able to proceed to the implementation of a cookie on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone etc.) in order to ensure a fluid and optimal browsing on our website.
Cookies are small data files which enable us to recognize your browser to provide you services more accurately suited to your needs. The personal data collected via cookies do not allow us to identify you.
It is exclusively used for our own needs in order to give you a better user experience by improving our website and for providing content more accurately suited to your needs. No personal information is communicated to other third parties.
In order to give you a better understanding of the information identified by cookies, you will find below a table which lists the different kind of cookies which may be used on our website www.awa-asweare.com, their name, their purpose as well as their retention period.
2. Setting of your preferences concerning the cookies
You can accept or prevent cookies from being stored on your device at any time.
When you visit the website of AWA for the first time, a banner laying out briefly the information related to the cookies and other similar technology appears at the bottom of your screen. This banner informs you that if you continue your browsing on the website of AWA (by downloading a new webpage or by clicking on various element of the website for example) you accept the storage of cookies on your device. You will be deemed to accept cookies if you choose to click the button « I accept » to the right of the banner appearing at the bottom of your screen.
We use on our website the following cookies :
– pll_language : this cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.
– vuid : collecte des données sur les visites de l’utilisateur sur le site Web, telles que les pages lues.
– GPS : registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.
– IDE : used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
– test_cookie : used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
– VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE : tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
– YSC : registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen .
– yt.innertube::nextld : cookie used by youtube
– yt-innertube::requests : cookie used by youtube
– yt-player-two-stage-token : cookie used by youtube
– 300gp : cookies used by our hosting provider for load distribution on its servers.
– 300gpBAK : cookies used by our hosting provider for load distribution on its servers.